HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Floatzel98
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:39 am

Hey Guys! It's Floatzel here with my Team for you guys to rate for me. This is just my usual team that i use for battling different peeps, sooo rate away

Heatran (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]

This is my lead pokemon, unless i face a major threat to him in which i would lead with the appropriate pokemon. he sets down rocks for me which can be a godsend in winning games when they get up to the end. Besides having fire punch on Jirachi he has my only other fire move which can hurt a little bit, when he is dead. Air Balloon is standard for this set. it gives it a well needed ground resistance. I choose Hidden power [grass] over ice because it gives me a way to hit politoed.

Hax-R-Us (Haxorus) (F) @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Attract

Okay, i know what you guys are thinking. Attract on a Haxorus? Is this guy okay? but this thing really works well for me. with the power of prediction i get a good switch on a resisted attack and either attract or dragon dance. even with some of the players that change their pokemons natures, i can still just DD up saying i won't die. if i can get an attract up i can usually get up to 3 DD's, saying i don't get unlucky, meaning i can win the game from there. i have been thinking of using a lum berry over leftovers as i often get paralyzed by a prankster thunderwaver *looksathundurus* and it ruins my sweep. i also have to give credit to Pambi for thinking of this set for me.

Scizor (M) @ Occa Berry / Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Brick Break
- Bug Bite

Ah, good old Scizor. I am using a Swords dance set for this scizor because i find it easier for me to play with being able to change moves whenever i want. The EV's for this set are a bit different from the normal 252 HP / 40Att / 216 Sdef because i usually find this set going up against other scizors and the 16 speed will let me outrun other sets. i use brick break over roost because i like the extra coverage i get with it. occa berry has sometimes saved me against a randon HP fire from someone but i think i might go with leftovers on it. bullet punch gives me a good priority and my only one for the team.

Reuniclus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Focus Blast
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball

Physically Bulky Calm Mind Reuniclus. Yep. i like it soo much because it can take so many hits after a couple of calm minds and recover off damage. this can be a switch in for a burn or toxic aimed at Scizor, haxorus or Thundurus since it has magic guard, which is very helpful. i know i don't have psychic on this set but atm i am liking having the perfcet coverage. Shadowball helps with things like jirachi (if it dosen't flinch me to death first) and other reuniclus.

Thundurus (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Standard Set here. Nasty plot for raising my Spa to GAME OVER level after 1 boost. HP Ice and Thunderbolt for good BoltBeam coverage. Focus Blast to hit steels and anything else in my way. Lum Berry really helps out with things like when im up against a fellow thundurus and it thunderwaves me, i get the shot to kill him and still stay untouched.

I-Is-Haxx (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- Trick

Now it comes to my last pokemon, my third steel type and my revenge killer. with a choice scarf he can outrun and kill to death choicescarf Haxx and Hydreigon with iron head. iron head can kill blissey and ttars as well. trick can really help against a stall pokemon that my opponent may carry. fire punch and ice punch help with some coverage. This along with haxorus are my favorite pokemon on this team

THREATS
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Final Frontier
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:26 pm

The fact that pretty much everyone in this team is a setup sweeper could prove to be a problem. Also, even after reading your explanation, I still think Attract on Haxorus is a bad idea with the luck you'd be relying on. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khybon1
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:33 pm

The only problem that i see is with Jirachi. It dosent know body slam you have WIsh Fire Punch Ice Punch and Iron head. The Main point of a Haxachi is the Paraflinching Aspect. I would replace one of the elemental punches for it Youll be thanking me in the long run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorgonopsid Master
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:02 pm

First of, attract on Haxorus is very gimmicky and really haxorus wants to be dealing damage and not stalling as such, s replaceing attract with brick break would allow you to hit ferrothorn for SE. Then replace shadow ball with Psychic on reuniclus, it gives you a powerful STAB and although this combination is walled by psychic types such as latios your scizor is a fine counter for them, so they shouldnt be worried about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Floatzel98
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:06 am

okay thanks guys. i think i'll do the haxorus thing. replace attract with brick break/x-scissor. and body slam on jirachi seems like a good idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!   

Back to top Go down

My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!
Page 1 of 1