Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Floatzel98
Citizen
Citizen

My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! Empty
PostSubject: My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!   My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:39 am

Hey Guys! It's Floatzel here with my Team for you guys to rate for me. This is just my usual team that i use for battling different peeps, sooo rate away

My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! 485
Heatran (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]

This is my lead pokemon, unless i face a major threat to him in which i would lead with the appropriate pokemon. he sets down rocks for me which can be a godsend in winning games when they get up to the end. Besides having fire punch on Jirachi he has my only other fire move which can hurt a little bit, when he is dead. Air Balloon is standard for this set. it gives it a well needed ground resistance. I choose Hidden power [grass] over ice because it gives me a way to hit politoed.

My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! Spr_5b_612
Hax-R-Us (Haxorus) (F) @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Attract

Okay, i know what you guys are thinking. Attract on a Haxorus? Is this guy okay? but this thing really works well for me. with the power of prediction i get a good switch on a resisted attack and either attract or dragon dance. even with some of the players that change their pokemons natures, i can still just DD up saying i won't die. if i can get an attract up i can usually get up to 3 DD's, saying i don't get unlucky, meaning i can win the game from there. i have been thinking of using a lum berry over leftovers as i often get paralyzed by a prankster thunderwaver *looksathundurus* and it ruins my sweep. i also have to give credit to Pambi for thinking of this set for me.

My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! Spr_5b_212_m
Scizor (M) @ Occa Berry / Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Brick Break
- Bug Bite

Ah, good old Scizor. I am using a Swords dance set for this scizor because i find it easier for me to play with being able to change moves whenever i want. The EV's for this set are a bit different from the normal 252 HP / 40Att / 216 Sdef because i usually find this set going up against other scizors and the 16 speed will let me outrun other sets. i use brick break over roost because i like the extra coverage i get with it. occa berry has sometimes saved me against a randon HP fire from someone but i think i might go with leftovers on it. bullet punch gives me a good priority and my only one for the team.

My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! 579
Reuniclus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Focus Blast
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball

Physically Bulky Calm Mind Reuniclus. Yep. i like it soo much because it can take so many hits after a couple of calm minds and recover off damage. this can be a switch in for a burn or toxic aimed at Scizor, haxorus or Thundurus since it has magic guard, which is very helpful. i know i don't have psychic on this set but atm i am liking having the perfcet coverage. Shadowball helps with things like jirachi (if it dosen't flinch me to death first) and other reuniclus.

My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! 642
Thundurus (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Standard Set here. Nasty plot for raising my Spa to GAME OVER level after 1 boost. HP Ice and Thunderbolt for good BoltBeam coverage. Focus Blast to hit steels and anything else in my way. Lum Berry really helps out with things like when im up against a fellow thundurus and it thunderwaves me, i get the shot to kill him and still stay untouched.

My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! 385
I-Is-Haxx (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- Trick

Now it comes to my last pokemon, my third steel type and my revenge killer. with a choice scarf he can outrun and kill to death choicescarf Haxx and Hydreigon with iron head. iron head can kill blissey and ttars as well. trick can really help against a stall pokemon that my opponent may carry. fire punch and ice punch help with some coverage. This along with haxorus are my favorite pokemon on this team

THREATS
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Final Frontier
Citizen
Citizen
Final Frontier

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!   My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:26 pm

The fact that pretty much everyone in this team is a setup sweeper could prove to be a problem. Also, even after reading your explanation, I still think Attract on Haxorus is a bad idea with the luck you'd be relying on. :/
Back to top Go down
Khybon1
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!   My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:33 pm

The only problem that i see is with Jirachi. It dosent know body slam you have WIsh Fire Punch Ice Punch and Iron head. The Main point of a Haxachi is the Paraflinching Aspect. I would replace one of the elemental punches for it Youll be thanking me in the long run
Back to top Go down
Gorgonopsid Master
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!   My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:02 pm

First of, attract on Haxorus is very gimmicky and really haxorus wants to be dealing damage and not stalling as such, s replaceing attract with brick break would allow you to hit ferrothorn for SE. Then replace shadow ball with Psychic on reuniclus, it gives you a powerful STAB and although this combination is walled by psychic types such as latios your scizor is a fine counter for them, so they shouldnt be worried about.
Back to top Go down
Floatzel98
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!   My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:06 am

okay thanks guys. i think i'll do the haxorus thing. replace attract with brick break/x-scissor. and body slam on jirachi seems like a good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!   My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Awesome Team That No One Can Beat Ever!
Page 1 of 1