Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yeah im a noob at RMT's -_-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
prestonscott89
Citizen
Citizen
prestonscott89

yeah im a noob at RMT's -_- Empty
PostSubject: yeah im a noob at RMT's -_-   yeah im a noob at RMT's -_- EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:01 am

[b]First RMT ever. Personally this is to get opinions and how to further this "stall rain" team ever more even though I use this team to "troll" and have fun Very Happy
Yes I do know all my ev spreads may not be the most common..but they work for me so stating for me to change them won't work unless you have some awesome proof for doing so.

Politoed (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 200 SAtk / 56 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Psychic
- Ice Beam

The Common DrizzleToed with specs...Nice coverage..psychic is uncommon imo, and shocks those fighting types that try to switch in or i meet..same for toxicroak..abuse rain elsewhere lol

Ludicolo (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 42 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Substitute

Taunt bait yes. Pro Staller? YES! By far one of my favorite stallers..only thing it fears is taunt and steel types unless it has a burn..then I can still stall it.

Gastrodon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Scald
- Earth Power/Ice Beam
- Recover
- Toxic

Immune to Electric moves as well as can dish out some damage for being a "wall" Nothing much more to say on the popular Gastro as many of you should know how lethal it can be.

Tentacruel (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Rapid Spin
- Barrier
- Scald
- Acid Spray

This set may look strange to almost everyone..if you let him setup..its annoying. Barrier x3 maxes my def and allows me to take hits like a pro...max sp.def/hp allows me to even live thru some psychic moves and electric if I overpredict sometimes lol

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 178 Def / 80 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Taunt
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Protect

My taunter and physical wall/ Excadrill check

Ferrothorn (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Curse
- Power Whip

Have to have some type of hazards. x2 weakness to fire in rain helps with max sp.def...so I abuse the curse set and try to get a few boosts after Rocks and Seeds have been popped..then it hits harder than most think.
Back to top Go down

yeah im a noob at RMT's -_-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vulcan Battlefields :: Rate My Team-
Jump to: