Share | 

Rais laddering team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rairyan
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Rais laddering team   Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:35 pm

this team is very very strong i have laddered to 1467 with it and cause of new name i am currently on 1287 and still going up. my team has no weather and is very successful

Dusclops (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Night Shade
- Confuse Ray

i dont have a lead pokemon because i always look at my foes team and pick a pokemon suitable to be first anyway i use dusclops for confuse hax and stall and to burn those pokemon who depend on set ups execdrill always gets beaten up by my dusclops and so does thunderous as long as they dont have taught

Haxorus (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dual Chop
- Night Slash

my main sweeper this pokemon can take 3 non steel pokes with outrage this puts your foe down alot and may quit giving you sweet victory eq is for jirachi rotom and other pokemon who are weakness eq but if you use this poke and they have rotom make sure they dont have a flying poke if they do use outrage because they will switch to the flying poke Wink

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Bounce

there nothing like an ex dragon pokemon who can sweep the whole team if it set ups alot of teams struggle because they are down already because of haxours i picked sub because no one expects it they will try burn you or poison you or even par sub stops this letting you have a free set up then the seeping begins

Gastrodon-Ea (Gastrodon-East) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Substitute

my gastrodon is diffrent than every1 elses i dont use toxic because sub works much better for me it gives me the chance to burn them instead while my sub takes hits my gastrodon is hard to bring down so watch out Smile

Dragonite (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Outrage
- ThunderPunch

another dragon dancer who can set up easy thanks to its dw abilty just like haxours it can sweep 3 pokemon with outrage but with lum berry it lets me use it again so i can sweep the whole team with dnite

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Substitute

ferrothorn is to stop dragons and hurt flying pokemon with sr also i picked sub again to play stall with other pokes this pokemon helps so much hurt other pokes and causeing your foe to get angry and quit so enjoy your victory

Threats

ice teams destory my team
ferrothron can be a pest sometimes
gliscor can stall my team and damage me abit
thund and torn dont let thun set up only dusclops and gas can stop it but by then you would have taken so much damage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pkmner
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Rais laddering team   Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Quite a good team. I'd try to see how this fairs in Ubers since you got it pretty high in OU
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rais laddering team
Page 1 of 1