Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imma coming for ya XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nephos
Citizen
Citizen

Imma coming for ya XD Empty
PostSubject: Imma coming for ya XD   Imma coming for ya XD EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:56 pm

This is my sand team. it has mixed success and I am looking for a way to improve it So RMT! XD

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Sets up sandstorm. I choose the choice scarf set because it out speeds other leads and with its natural bulk nets a kill or two when I use it. Super Power to hit hard. Crunch for stab along with pursuit to hit mons that will try to switch out. Stone Edge for more stab.

Excadrill (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor

Not much to say on this guy. Standard Exca is Standard.

Landorus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Landorus has a great attack stat and Sub helps it get even higher. I sub then SD and hope I can get in two SDs. With just one SD he gives a lot of things trouble. Two is just funny

Heatran (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Special attacker number 1. Fire Blast for stab and EQ and hidden power ice for coverage. SR to get some residual damage going and works very well with the rest of the team.

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Special sweeper 2. My steel trap that traps steel. XD. People tend to wanna switch skarmory in against exca and then this bad boy just specials and laughs when it switches in. Flash Cannon for stab. Thunderbold is also for stab and for taking out skarmory. Volt Switch to pick off low health enemies and so he can switch out to something else.

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Protect

Physical wall. Protect to get Poison Heal going and then I SD as many times as I can. EQ for stab and ice fang to hit things that try to switch into gliscor mainly latios
Back to top Go down
Floatzel98
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Imma coming for ya XD   Imma coming for ya XD EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:59 am

you seem to have a big fighting weakness in your team. maybe replace magnezone with someone like reuniclus, Latias or starmie- who would also give you another ice resist). the only other thing i could say would to be to put some more speed on gliscor to beat other gliscor in a speed tie. otherwise thats it. solid team
Back to top Go down
prestonscott89
Citizen
Citizen
prestonscott89

PostSubject: Re: Imma coming for ya XD   Imma coming for ya XD EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:35 am

Landorus (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Stone Edge
- HP-Ice
- Earthquake
- U-Turn

HP Ice to deal with Gliscor...Dragons..easily...and U-Turn for some easy damage and a switch..U-turn may be strange to explain with Choice Scarf...it all depends when and how you play it unfortunately Razz

Heatran (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Lave Plume
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Stealth Rock

Lava Plume hits hard still BUT you also get a 30% chance to burn which is great against physical pokes..Fighting types for example. HP Grass for those water type switch-in/Gastro

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Sp.atk/Sp.Def
BoldNature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

A huge suggestion with this poke over Magnezone..as it takes no Sand Storm damage with Magic Guard,one less fighting weakness, and once it's setup it's HIGHLY dangerous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imma coming for ya XD   Imma coming for ya XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Imma coming for ya XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Vulcan Battlefields :: Rate My Team-
Jump to: